Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday, Hallelujah!

What a great Sunday we had at EBC. It was the 2nd week in a row that we began our service with a baptism. We had 100 people in attendance for the second time in four weeks. God is moving in the midst of our people and it is extremely exciting to experience. This week, a relative of one of the newer Christians in our church commented that they are definitely seeing a difference in that person. It made me think of Matthew 5:16 when Jesus said that we are to let our light so shine that others will see it and give glory to the Father!

Sunday evening we completed week 5 of The Truth Project. It was fantastic. The lesson was all about science. It is amazing how the Lord has put together the human body. I find it hard to believe that some want to suggest that we evolved from monkeys or lake slime when God says that He created us and formed us!

Looking forward to a great week. Heather and I will be visiting with a couple on Thursday night. This will be a pretty busy week for me as I have to write a few papers for my classes. Pray for me, and please continue to pray that EBC will be a lighthouse to the Jane community and that God would draw people unto Himself!!

To God Be The Glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment