Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day #4

Saturday night we saw the Lord add 3 people into the Kingdom. A husband and wife who have been coming to our church for awhile were saved. She told me today (Sunday) that she feels like a whole new person today! Since I have been at EBC, I have had the privilege of seeing three generations of this family come to Christ!

The other was a ten year old girl. When she came forward and said she needed to be saved, I motioned for her mom to come forward. When I told the mom what was going on, she said that she could tell God was dealing with her heart. After talking extensively with her, this girl totally understood her sin and even referred to it as evil. She prayed the sweetest prayer all on her own asking Christ to forgive her and to be her Lord and Savior. This family has just moved to our area and joined our church last Sunday.

God is so good! Praise Him for what He is doing in your life and the life of your church!!

No comments:

Post a Comment